Completion of 80 percent of the construction work at the University of Galala. The university includes many colleges and majors serving the community.
The Faculty of Architecture is a leading institution in the field of architectural education. It strives to improve the built environment and achieve the objectives of sustainable development while fostering community values and keeping pace with scientific research and technological advancement.
The Faculty of Architecture graduates leading designers who have the technical skills and knowledge that qualify them to compete professionally at the global level and to develop the profession through scientific research, innovation and creativity in the areas of sustainable urban development.
- To fulfil the faculty’s role in serving the society by transferring and developing knowledge and skills; to develop and modernize institutional capacity and educational effectiveness; and to provide high-quality education that qualifies for international academic accreditation;
- To provide advanced academic programs that meet the needs of the community, while adhering to national and international reference standards;
- To create a stimulating academic environment for the development of scientific research and innovation to serve the local community and contribute globally;
- To build smart infrastructure that enables research and increases areas of excellence; and to provide intelligent digital management systems that offer efficient high-quality administrative services;
- To encourage the enrollment of foreign students in the faculty and prepare them well in their fields of specialization;
- To promote the development of students' personal skills and prepare them to become pioneers in their careers;
- To provide technical consultations and solutions to the various social issues through conducting applied research, in partnership with community institutions and reputable international universities.
- Leadership and excellence: By delivering best global practices using multiple learning strategies adapted to local and regional needs. The use of international professional standards in the design, implementation, management and evaluation of programs.
- Quality: Providing high quality programs in accordance with international best practices and international standards of education in the fields of green architecture and sustainable urban development.
- Cooperate with other local and regional institutions and international universities through the establishment of integrated partnerships, cooperation with government, public and private sectors to meet their needs, and capacity building of human resources serving the local and regional environment.
- Integration: Encourage the integration of students from different cultures and encourage students to integrate with the community through practical training programs and social activities.
- Innovation: Providing students with an opportunity to highlight their innovative abilities through collective academic activities and using modern learning methods.
- Self-development: Provide an opportunity for students to engage in lifestyle in a way that contributes to personal development and pave the way for them to succeed in the economy and knowledge society.
The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.