Completion of 80 percent of the construction work at the University of Galala. The university includes many colleges and majors serving the community.
The Faculty’s vision is to meet local and global standards for excellence in engineering education, scientific research and community service. It aims to produce outstanding graduates and effectively contribute to enhancing its surrounding environment.
The Faculty aims to prepare excellent engineers, on the professional and the personal levels, who are not only capable of keeping pace with scientific and technological developments, but also ready to take part in community development through conducting scientific research that satisfies community needs and matches the requirements of local and global markets. To this aim, the Faculty adopts the latest learning strategies and provides the research facilities and administrative flexibility needed for developing educational programs, establishing research centers and consultancies and achieving sustainable institutional growth.
- Preparation of an integrated theoretical and practical engineer in the specialties of the college.
- Conduct research and studies in the fields of specialization in the faculty.
- Exchange of experiences and information with bodies and institutions concerned with Egyptian, Arab and international technology and help in dealing with common issues.
- Providing expertise and advice in the fields of specialization in the faculty.
- Solving and developing technology problems.
- Contribute to the service and development of the surrounding environment.
- Inclusiveness of knowledge in different areas of specialization to allow for technological developments.
- Logical thinking, the ability to take views and different alternatives, and act decisively and confidently, the ability to innovate and innovate, and to work together.
- Demonstrate high verbal and written communication skills and skills in acquiring, organizing and presenting information, especially using information technology.
- Always search for the best solutions, take initiative, and participate in social and cultural change
- Motivation for lifelong learning, continuous cultural development.
- Excellence: The Faculty strives to excel in all aspects of the Faculty's work on education, research community service and academic program development.
- Creativity: The Faculty fosters creativity and innovation with the purpose of achieving academic excellence.
- Integration: The Faculty engages with community problems and cooperates with other local and regional institutions, as well as international universities, through cooperation and teamwork
- Personality Development: The Faculty adopts a comprehensive approach to building the personality of students including their attitude, knowledge and ability to interact positively with other individuals and respect values of dignity, justice and cultural diversity.
- Sustainable Learning: The Faculty believes that searching for knowledge and meaning and attempting to develop oneself personally and professionally are lifelong pursuits that do not stop at a certain age.
The Education Framework
- Education and learning: The educational components of the Faculty of Engineering are integrated from the departments, laboratories, workshops and human resources existing in all the above in the undergraduate or postgraduate level. The Faculty of Engineering offers specialized programs and interfaces to be relevant to economic and industrial activities in the surrounding geographical area. Through the center of education, the College seeks to fill the educational gaps measured for students as well as to meet the needs of programs in certain areas.
- Quality: The process of education and learning ensure the quality on all educational activities of the study and research and management and provide options for management intervention to improve performance.
- Curriculum: The programs are dynamic to meet the needs of the society at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Quality system tools should be integrated with their questionnaires and feedback measures from stakeholders on the decision to establish or maintain the program.
- Diversity and choice: The educational track based on the student's credit hours allows for several choices in one of the fields to focus on one of his specialization tracks. The teaching track of the faculty of Engineering ends with a bachelor's degree or a master's degree
- Interdependence: The programs offered by the Faculty of Engineering are in line with the requirements of the Supreme Council of Universities and the Engineering Sector regarding the credit hours. These programs are also calibrated with ECTS
The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.