Completion of 80 percent of the construction work at the University of Galala. The university includes many colleges and majors serving the community.
To be one of the outstanding leading faculties in teaching, learning, scientific research and community service recognized at the local, regional and global levels in the areas of food and dairy technology and human nutrition.
Preparing qualified graduates to contribute effectively in the fields of technology for food and dairy production, processing, and preparation and human nutrition. They are able to compete locally, regionally and internationally through the provision of distinguished programs, activities and services of high quality in education, scientific research, community service and environmental development.
- Attracting outstanding students and qualifying them for labor markets in the fields of research, food technology nutrition, health and all other related fields; supporting talented and creative students in different fields, and working to refine their skills.
- Setting up distinguished bachelor's and postgraduate study programs to prepare cadres specialized in the fields of food science and human nutrition providing knowledge and skills that meet the needs of the labor market.
- Following the modern learning methods that meet the requirements of the labor market with the development of teaching and training methods.
- Adopting a mix of learning and training methods in the Faculty, learning and training in the work environment (dual education).
- Scientific exchange between students of the Faculty and. and corresponding college students at the local, regional and international levels.
- Accreditation of the Faculty internationally to ensure continuous improvement of the quality of the educational process and its outputs, which increases the competitiveness at the local and international levels.
- Supporting the Faculty with processing and educational units that serve the community.
- Providing continuous education opportunities for workers in the fields of food processing and nutrition through the establishment of a training center that provides excellent training programs to develop their scientific and technical skills in the field of specialization, which helps to provide them with better job opportunities
- Increasing community awareness of the role of nutrition in supporting health and disease prevention.
- Encouraging authorship and translation of books in the fields of food science and nutrition.
- Preparing technical cadres to work in leading companies providing technical consultancy for the rehabilitation of laboratories in accordance with the requirements of international standards ISO 17O25.
- Establishing and developing distinct research groups that accompany the technological development to conduct specialized scientific research while adopting the idea of interdisciplinary research among various fields.
- Increasing and developing applied research and applying international standards in scientific research to improve the fields of food science and nutrition to meet current and future challenges and labor market requirements, as well as to encourage research that contributes to the new national projects.
- Establishing channels of cooperation and communication with government agencies, the private sector and relevant research centers internally and externally to promote scientific research in the fields of food science and nutrition.
- Allocating places for industrial companies and institutions to be taken as the premises of interacting with the faculty members, students and laboratories, and cooperating to study the problems faced by different production sectors and impede their development, and then work to provide solutions (stations of science).
- Leadership and excellence: By delivering best global practices using multiple education and learning strategies adapted to local and regional needs; and using international professional standards in the design, implementation, management and evaluation of programs.
- Quality: Provide high quality programs in accordance with international best practices and international standards of education in the areas of food technology, dairy and human nutrition .
- Cooperate with other local and regional institutions and international universities through the establishment of integrated partnerships, cooperation with government, public and private sectors to meet their needs, work and education linkages, and capacity building of human resources serving the local and regional environment.
- Integration: Encourage the integration of students from different cultures and encourage students to integrate with the community through practical training programs and social activities.
- Innovation: Providing students with an opportunity to highlight their innovative abilities through collective academic activities and using modern learning methods.
- Self-development: Provide an opportunity for students to engage in lifestyle in a way that contributes to personal development and pave the way for them to succeed in the economy and knowledge society.
- Integrity, transparency, and trust.
The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.