Completion of 80 percent of the construction work at the University of Galala. The university includes many colleges and majors serving the community.
The Faculty of Science at the University of Al-Galala is a distinguished educational and research institution at the local, regional and international levels in the fields of basic and applied sciences. It contributes to the development of the scientific, economic and social structure of the Egyptian society and solves its problems.
The Faculty of Science seeks to prepare qualified graduates in the various fields of basic and applied sciences capable of innovation, creativity and keeping abreast of the development of the requirements of the labor market locally, regionally and globally. It also works to achieve scientific knowledge and activate the role of basic sciences as a basis for building and developing a modern and innovative educational and professional system. It also seeks to build a scientific research base benefiting from partnership with advanced international expertise. It further seeks to activate cooperation with the industrial sector and community institutions in the establishment of academic programs and in the fields of scientific research in order to support economic and social development.
- Basic science is the base of progress and development of all applied sciences.
- Active learning, academic commitment and critical thinking.
- Excellence in teaching, research and services.
- Inclusiveness, integration and justice.
- Safe environments for learning and research.
- Personal and academic moral values.
- Continuous monitoring and improvement.
- Activate internal and external audit mechanisms to achieve international standards for the quality of education and the accreditation and continuous development of programs.
- Enable the learner to meet the requirements and skills of the 21st century.
- Activate the dynamic relationship between the outputs of education and the requirements of the labor market.
- Provide academic programs with international standards at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels in modern fields and interfaces that meet the requirements of the labor market.
- Emphasize the role of basic sciences in building the academic structures of study programs in the medical, engineering, agricultural and other sectors.
- Adopt clear policies for cooperation with the industrial sectors to market the results of scientific research.
- Achieve cooperation and partnerships with the societal, industrial and productive parties.
- Diversify the sources of funding for scientific research at the local and global level.
- Establish integrated programs and integrated research teams, and integration with other disciplines.
- Develop performance evaluation systems to be sufficient to judge academic and research abilities, seriousness and commitment to work.
The candidate for the position of Rector has been opened. The position is available to both Egyptians and foreigners. The online submission service will be available within days.