Professor Emam holds MSc degree from Physics Department, Faculty of Science, Ain Shams University, Egypt. Followed by a Ph.D degree from Physics Department, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK.
In addition to his academic degrees, Professor Emam got a special training in semiconductor nanotechnology from University of East Anglia, UK. With his continuous important research, professor Emam published more than 40 papers in top International journals with high impact in the scientific field of nano-physics and nano-technology and material physics.
- Ph.D from Physics Department, University of sheffield, UK.
- MSc from Physics Department, Ain Shams University, Egypt.
- Nanotechnology training from University of East Anglia, UK.
- Physical properties of nanocrystalline materials, polarized light and its devices.
- Prize from Ain Shams university in recognition for International publications (Two times)
- Supervised 4 Thesis;
3 M.Sc students
1 Ph.D student.
- Establishing a research team working in different Universities in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Canada.
- Reviewer in more than 15 top journals in physics, material science and nano-physics.
- Reviewer in STDF (Science and Technology Development Fund) for more than two years.
Galala Plateau , Attaka , Suez