Ahmed Abd ElSadik
Professor Ahmed Abd ElSadik is an associate professor of Immunology. He got his Ph.D. degree from the University of Kiel, Germany, in the field of Immunogenetics in 2012.Completed his MSc degree in Molecular Biology at Christian Albrecht’s University, Kiel, Germany. Afterwards, in 2014 he got a postdoctoral scholarship in Germany and another in 2016 in the UK.
Professor Abd ElSadik has a wide expertise in Immunological studies in animals such as fruit fly, Rats and Cell lines, familiarity with web-based interfaces for genomics analysis, analysis of Gene Expression and DNA Microarray techniques. In addition to a very good experience in protein expression and purification, SDS-PAGE, western blotting and IP, immunohistochemistry and Image Analysis, and histological sample preparation, sectioning and staining.
- PhD. degree from the University of Kiel, Germany, in the field of Immunogenetics in 2012.
- MS.c degree in Molecular Biology at Christian Albrecht’s University, Kiel, Germany.
- Postdoctoral scholarship in Germany in 2014& 2016 in the UK.
- Postdoctoral scholarship in the UK 2019.
- Travel grant to attend the 2nd meeting for UK Royal Academy of Science. 2019
- Scientific publication Award from Aswan University, Egypt. 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Postdoctoral fellowship from Daniel-Turnberg, UK. 2016
- Travel grant for attendance of MENA education institute on responsible Science. 2014
- Travel grants of the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2011
- M.Sc. Fellowship from the Higher Ministry of education, Egypt. 2006
- 7 Master students
- 1 PhD student
- Executive Manager of Aswan University Media Center. 2016 l 2020
- Vice Dean of Education and Students affairs, Faculty of Nursing, Aswan University. 2019 l 2020
- Coordinator of Children University, Aswan University. 2017 l 2020
- Head of the Student family ‘’Students for Egypt’’. 2016 l 2020
Galala Plateau , Attaka , Suez