Professor Enas has held a decent number of academic and non-academic positions such as being vice president of Physical Therapy Fellowship, Egyptian Fellowship, Ministry of Health, also she was a Member of Research Arbitration Committees for Faculty Promotions, Supreme Council of Universities, Editorial board member of the BAOJ Orthopedics journal in addition to being Associate editor for MOJ Yoga & Physical Therapy journal, with high contribution to research in the physiotherapy field through articles publication in international journals and supervision and judgment of many master and doctoral theses with a total of 35 scientific articles.
Area of Research
Link to Publications
List of Publications
- Hologram-based rehabilitation of stroke patients: A case study. 18th International Scientific Conference of Faculty of physical therapy, Cairo University, 2017.
- Changes of foot plantar pressure in pregnant woman. Journal of back and musculoskeletal rehabilitation, 2017.
- Comparison between neural mobilization and carpal bone mobilization in treating carpal tunnel syndrome. Bioscience research, 2019.
- Prevalence and risk factors of Charcot foot in patients with diabetic neuropathy. Bioscience research, 2020.
- Patients' satisfaction with physical therapy services in out- patient clinics of faculty of physical therapy, Cairo University, Egypt: A cross sectional study. Journal of Critical Reviews, 2020.
- Vice president of Physical Therapy Egyptian Fellowship, Ministry of Health – Membership of Research Arbitration Committees for Faculty Promotions, Supreme Council of Universities
- Editorial board member of BAOJ Orthopedics journal
- Associate editor for MOJ Yoga & Physical Therapy journal.
- Coordinator of physiotherapy department (female side), Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences, KAU, KSA from 2013-2017.
Galala Plateau , Attaka , Suez