The applicant must have minimum of a PhD degree in community health nursing from an accredited university and possess excellent teaching and research record. In addition, candidates are expected to be fluent in English and have strong communication and effective interpersonal skills.
The duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- The duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Supporting and promoting the field and departmental missions centered on excellence in teaching and learning through quality instructions and curriculum development.
- Participating in departmental meetings, research, and community service.
- Developing syllabi for relevant courses and co-curricular/extracurricular activities.
- Contributing to the improvement of the quality of instruction by utilizing innovative and interactive methodologies, techniques, and delivery methods.
- Apply strategies to ensure that effective student learning is achieved.
- Providing students with frequent and timely assessment and clear feedback regarding academic performance.
- Holding regular office hours.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate current scholarly activity and a track record of research publication.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Interested applicants are invited to submit the documents listed below through the application with an updated photo (PDF format):
- Curriculum Vitae
- Teaching Statement
- Research Statement (describe current research agenda)