Responsible for providing secretarial, clerical & administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective & efficient manner, this position requires a high level of confidentiality, professionalism, and adaptability, as well as strong organizational, interpersonal, and technological skills.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Composes routine & non-routine correspondence, & documents.
- Conducts researches, data collection & some analysis of information for use in reports & presentations.
- Setup and coordinate meetings.
- Create, transcribe, and distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
- Answers, directs, relays & screens telephone calls and handles them in an appropriate manner based on knowledge of policies, regulations or department head’s viewpoint .
- Meets and greets clients and visitors.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- May supervise secretarial staff.
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A Bachelor degree or a secretarial diploma if available.
- 2 – 4 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified in secretarial or administrative assistant experience.
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Trustworthy, able to respect confidentiality
- Excellent verbal communication
- Proficient with computers, especially in MS Office