The legal Officer monitors all university legal affairs and handles internal and external legal concerns.
· Consult management and board on legal issues
· Manages all contracts process
· Develop and update contracts regarding additional services or delete any services agreed upon in the original contracts.
· Negotiates contract terms with internal and external business partners. Follow up on contract validity periods to determine renewal dates when required.
· Carries on the required legal investigations and takes whatever procedures, recommendations, or decisions according to the labor law and the university’s policy and regulations.
· Review any complaints and inquiries that have been sent to the Legal department.
· Develops and recommends policy and position on legal issues.
· Represents the university in front of courts and governmental institutes.
· Involved in hiring members for the legal department after assessing their skills and abilities
· Identifies and addresses potential legal issues and risks for current activities.
· Assists other departments with any legal advice required.
· licentiate in Law.
· Not less than 3 years of experience in the same field with previous experience in the Educational field.
Other skills and qualifications:
· Excellent knowledge of Labor law and Private university law.
· Ability to apply legal expertise in analyzing complex legal issues and developing innovative legal solutions;
· Excellent interpersonal skills.