· Providing the best services for students, faculty members, staff, and the wider community.
· Computerizing all tasks related to admission, registration, academic advising and students’ services.
· Treating students’ academic records with the highest level of integrity through recording data accurately, keeping them, and maintaining utmost confidentiality
Main Duties, Responsibilities:
· Handle the Student Information System workflows includes admission, registration, grades, students’ services and graduation.
· Create reports and statistics as per the needs of the department.
· Improve the services with applying the technology available in processing student’s requests
· Automate the process of calculating the high school certificates.
· Automate the communication process with the applicants during admission includes English placement test invitations and final acceptance emails.
· Automate the process of printing students IDs.
· Automate the process of communicating disciplinary penalties, withdrawals, and medical excuses of students.
· Automate the process of issuing enrollment certificates and statements in both Arabic and English.
· Answer all inquiries of students, parents, and a community relating to academic regulations, rules and procedures.
· Communicate clear and timely information on admission requirements and deadlines to applicants, parents and high school managements.
· Handle student’s requests related to Enrollment, Admissions, Registration and University Requirements.
· Administer the operation of the exams printing unit with the program directors and academic staff members.
· Handle any assigned administrative task as per the needs of the department.
· Negotiation and Communication skills, ability to work with others as a team member, must be a diplomat, who can deal with “difficult” clientele
· Leadership skills
· Time Management skills
· Conflict Resolution skill
· Teamwork skill
· Creativity skill
· Ability to work under pressure
· A mature attitude toward interpersonal relationships
Special Skills or Knowledge Required:
· A good sense of professionalism and excellent oral and written communication skills in both Arabic and English are necessary together.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook software.
· Good IT background
· A working knowledge of university system (or a comparable collegiate student database management system) is preferred.
· Physical Demands: The person must have the stamina and personal drive to deal with interruptions, ready to serve students for long hours when necessary and work flexible hours.
· Bachelor degree is required.
· Six to Ten years’ experience in the field of international or national universities.