Provides support to professor, lecturer to ensure a safe and stimulating educational environment, assist of the specific course they are in charge of in the preparation of lectures and of exams and leading review and feedback sessions for the students.
Main Duties, Responsibilities:
· Assist professor, lecturer in organizing the learning environment, preparing materials, maintaining resources.
· Verify and track student attendance, observe student performance, contribute to progress reports, and maintain records as required
· Lead small-group instruction and discussion, and provide support to students who have difficulty with communication, interaction, cognition, and learning, as well as other behavioral, emotional, and developmental issues
· Perform clerical duties such as typing, filing, setting up equipment, and photocopying.
· Participate in meetings and events, and use communication channels effectively to support the education team.
· Supervise all clinics in Medical Sector.
· Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
· Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities.
· Master Degree in Medicine Field in “Anatomy, Physiology, Histology, Microbiology, Biochemistry & Pathology”.
· A Maximum 3 years’ experience as a teaching assistant or similar role.
· Experience in developing lesson plans.
· Experience with special-needs students.