Rania Abd El-Ghany
Dr. Rania holds a Ph.D degree in Nursing from Cairo University, Then she held many academic positions in different Universities such as; Faculty of Nursing, Cairo University, Faculty of Applied Medical Science, MUST University, 6 October University and Faculty of Nursing, King Khalid University- K.S.A. In addition to her academic participation, Professor Rania was a clinical instructor, trainer, supervisor & coordinator for undergraduate students for almost 21 years and she was a trainer & supervisor for postgraduate students for 5 years.
- National License of Midwifery from Ministry of Health, Egypt. 2018
- PhD in Nursing Science, Faculty of Nursing, Cairo University, Egypt. 2002 l 2008
- Master in Nursing Science, Faculty of Nursing, Cairo University, Egypt 1995 l 2002
- BSC. N. of Nursing Science very good with honors. Faculty of Nursing- Cairo-University- Egypt.
- King Khalid University Award in Community Service. K.S.A. 2015
- Got an excellent degree for the method of performance and teaching, Faculty of Nursing, King Khalid University K.S.A. evaluated from Pennsylvania University. 2013
- Award for supervision on the best student’s research, King Khalid University. K.S.A. 2012
- Got the best dissertation (PhD) award for the academic year 2008. Cairo University, Egypt. 2008
- Assistant Professor of Maternal & Newborn Health Nursing, Faculty of Nursing, Cairo University, Egypt 2009 l 2017
Galala Plateau , Attaka , Suez