Art & Design
This program at GU combines theoretical and historical knowledge. Learners acquire skills of graphic communication both manual and digital.
They also study camera & lighting, costumes of theater & cinema, puppet theater, cinema & theater constructions, and schools of directions. Furthermore, they learn history, styles, and theories of interior design.
To graduate this program, you need to study the following credit hours:
University Requirements: 20 Credit Hours.
General Field Requirements: (6-11) Credit Hours.
General Specialty Requirements: (109 -125) Credit Hours.
Total: (140-144) = 142 Credit Hours.
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Work as artists, research, develop and implement artistic and architectural projects in the wide field of scenography, collectively as well as individually.
- Apply theories in theater and cinema scenic design development.
The scenography program at GU offers an opportunity to become a professional theater or film designer. Scenographers can work at a high national and international level. There are also opportunities in the field of costume design, exhibition and museum design, in architecture and art in public spaces, in film and video production and different exhibition spaces in urban environments and natural landscapes.
Below are some of the major scenography field of employment:
- Video and Film Production Companies .
- Music Video Production companies.
- Advertising Agencies.
- Digital and Independent Television Companies.
Wait for GU's Early admission
Galala Plateau , Attaka , Suez