Student satisfaction specialist is in charge of overseeing the unit’s operations and ensuring that it achieves its goals. also acts as a liaison between the unit and other departments in the university.
*Typical Duties and Responsibilities
1- Conducting surveys and interviews with students to collect feedback on their experiences at GU.
2- Analyzing the data and concerns to identify areas to be improve.
3- Making recommendations to GU administration on how to improve the student experience.
4- Work closely with the academic departments, students services, and administration units to address and resolve student concerns.
5- Serving as liaison between students and university administration ensuring effective communications and understanding of student needs.
6- Providing guidance and support to student facing trends in higher education to improve student experience.
7- Transferring information , providing career information to small groups prospective and current students.
8- Participating in events, conferences, workshops and webinars.
Requirements & Qualifications:
· Bachelor degree in education or related field.
· Experience in student affairs and councelling is plus.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to analyze data and derive actionable sights.
· Understanding of student development theories and practices.
· Fluent English Speaker.
· Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other department staff, faculty and students.