Affaf Al Oufy
Professor Al-Oufy holds a PhD in Materials Science & Engineering College, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, USA. She is the Founder of the 1st Textile Industry Forum, Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University, 7-8 December 2019, in addition to being the chairman of the Textile Engineering department, Alex University and her latest academic position was being the deputy director, Graphene Center of Excellence, E-JUST. She has diverse publications in advanced materials such as graphene & CNTs, smart & medical textiles, green composites, energy harvesting, conductive nanocomposites & green composites. Regarding her academic and scientific record, Prof. Affaf has a remarkable contribution to research, education and training in the field of materials engineering and related topics. She is participating as a scientific and technical expert and international peer reviewer in the evaluation of research articles and research projects at the national and international levels.
• PhD in Materials Science & Engineering, Engineering College, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
Area of Research
- The field of nanotechnology and nanomaterials in medical and technical applications.
- Advanced materials such as graphene & CNTs, smart & medical textiles, green composites, energy harvesting, conductive nano-composites & green composites.
● Deputy Director, Graphene Center of Excellence, E-JUST 2019–Present
● Chairman of Textile English Department Faculty of Engineering , AlexU Nov-15 l Oct-20
Galala Plateau , Attaka , Suez