Professor Dina was the Vice Dean of Mass Communication School in the Canadian International College (CIC). She is one of the Board of Directors of (The Agency for Marketing Research) in Cairo University. She has a solid experience in various areas in the higher education sector as she taught in several Arab Universities. In 2014, she was selected as a Jury in the National Awards for Saudi Media.
Meanwhile she worked as a Media Consultant for various institutions in KSA. Her main focus research areas are in International advertising, Consumer behavior, Globalization, Social media and Consumer empowerment and she has a lot of researches in these fields.
- Excellence in Research Award in the 24th AUSACE Annual International Conference Tangier/Morocco: 24-27 Oct-19.
- Excellence in Research Award (in English Section) and Second Place Excellence in Research Award (in Arabic section) in the 23rd AUSACE 2018 Annual International Conference in Lafayette, Louisiana/USA on 25-Oct-18.
- The Award for the Best Research in the 18th International Scientific Conference of Faculty of Mass Communication – Cairo University in 2012.
- Vice Dean of Mass Communication School and Director of Quality Assurance Unit, Canadian International College (CIC).
- Faculty of Mass Communication – Cairo University; Director of Alumni Unit – Academic Coordinator of the English Division – Member of the Board of Directors of the (Agency for the Marketing Research)- Member of the Council Board of Quality Unit Directors.
- Faculty of Communication and Media – King Abdul Aziz University (2009 – 2014); Academic Coordinator for the Public Relations Section – Coordinator of the Strategic Planning Committee-Supervisor of KAU Media Club.
Galala Plateau , Attaka , Suez