These terms and conditions represent an agreement between GU and student, a prospective student. By accepting the admission, or by continuing your registration, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full which form the Contract between the University and you for this Academic Year 2023/2024.
If you have any questions or concerns about your Contract with us, you should contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- The university will only assess your application once you have paid the Application Fees.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all of the information which you provide to us, is true, accurate, and complete, and that you have not omitted any key information.
- Application fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- You will be required to provide or facilitate the provision of verified copies of your transcripts and/or certificates.
- Any amendments made by the University to the Contract will be made available on the University’s website, which you should consult regularly. We shall take reasonable steps to bring these changes to the attention of affected students as soon as reasonably practicable.
- All admissions will be considered done after receiving full fees and with complete documentation (educational documents). If student will not provide all concerned documents within the given timeframe (as per the date finalized by the University), GU holds the right to cancel the admission of the student then and there. Also, GU’s service charges will not be refundable, however, the tuition fees may be refundable as per the University’s refund policy and refund request dates.3 Months is the maximum duration which the University could take to complete the process and give updates on it.
- Refund Policy
||Allowed Refund of Tuition Fees
|Before Start of the Classes
||Full Refund with 10% deduction of the semester fees for new students
|First and Second Week of Classes of the semester
||Full Refund with 25% deduction of the semester fees for new students
|Starting from the Third Week of Classes
||No refund is allowed
Note: No other fees are subject to refund
- GU holds the right to cancel the admission of any student if he/she fails to pay the fees on or before the due date. If student fails to submit all documents mentioned in respective Provisional Admission Letter of the University to process admission before last date (declared by GU), or the student is non- contactable on the email and phone number provided by them without any information, GU holds the right to hold/cancel the admission of the student.
- Fees are subject to revision (as applicable) in accordance with the terms of the Tuition Fees Policy. Fees consist of 3 parts- Registration fees, Tuition fees, Examination fees and other charges.
- If you have any concerns regarding payment of fees or require further information about tuition fees (including the refund of tuition fees), please contact the Finance Department. And deposit all original receipts and a declaration of non-payment or reason of refund and you can collect amount from finance department after deduction of service charges.
- Priority for acceptance will be guaranteed to early bird applicants providing that they accomplish the minimum degree requirements as per the rules of the Supreme Council of Universities.
CANCELLATION OF PROGRAM
- We will use all reasonable efforts to deliver all Programs described on the GU website. However, if there are insufficient student numbers either to make a Program viable or to deliver a quality student experience, we may cancel the Program. If you have received an offer for any Program described on the website, but we discontinue the Program prior to your registration with the University, we will notify you as soon as possible and, where possible, we will recommend an alternative University program for which you are qualified. If we are unable to provide a suitable alternative program, or if you are unhappy with the recommended alternative program, you may withdraw your application.