Professor Hassan is a chemistry professor at the basic sciences field. He received his BSc, MSc from Ain Shams University ASU. He also got his PhD from a joint supervision program between ASU and LEI du CNRS, France. Professor Hassan is the head of physical chemistry division, faculty of science ASU. He was also an adjunct professor at university of science and technology, Zewail university.
Professor Hassan was the director of the photoenergy center, faculty of science at ASU. He’s also a referee in STDF, the Egyptian universities promotion committees, the Egyptian council of the research center and institutes (CRCI) and in many scientific journals. Professor Hassan has a total number of 54 publications in Internationally respected journals. His name has been included in the list released in 2020 by the US-based Stanford University of the world’s Top 2% of the most cited scientists in various disciplines based on data from Scopus that ranks journals and gives citation index.
Head of the Physical Chemistry Division, Faculty of science, (ASU) 2016-2020
Professor Hassan’s name has been included in the list released in 2020 by the US-based Stanford University of the World’s Top 2% of the most-cited Scientists in various disciplines based on data from Scopus that ranks journals and gives a citation index.
Conferences and workshops participation
– Attend the” Egyptian-Tunisian workshop in the field of advanced materials” Egyptian Petroleum Research Institute EPRI, Cairo, December 22-23, 2010.
– Attend the “Chemical Safety and Security Officer Training”, Organized by the United States Department of Energy and Sandia National Laboratories, Istanbul, Turkey – July 12-16, 2010.
– Attend the training course “Black Board Academic Suite-Learning System” Organized by King Khaled University, KSA, January 24-25, 2009.
– (Comparative Studies of Electrochemical Behaviour of Silver Electrode in Chloride, Bromide and Iodide Aqueous Solutions) H. H. Hassan, M. A. M. Ibrahim, S. S. Abd El Rehim, M. A. Amin, The 2nd International Conference on Electrochemistry and its Applications, Luxor, Egypt, Feb. 2-5, 1999
– (Electrochemical Behaviour of Silver Electrode in NaOH Solutions) S. S. Abd El Rehim, H.H. Hassan, M. A. M. Ibrahim, M. A. Amin, The 1st International Conference on Electrochemistry and its Applications, Luxor, Egypt, Nov. 26-28, 1996.
– (Studies on the Anodic Dissolution of p-Si Electrodes in Fluoride Media in Darkness and Under Illumination), H. H. Hassan, J.-L. Sculfort, B. Fotouhi, M. Neumann-Spallart, M. Etman, ” 3rd International Conference on Solar Energy Storage and Applied Photochemistry, Cairo, Egypt, January 8-14, 1995.
– (Cation Effects on the Anodic Dissolution of p-Si), H. H. Hassan, J.-N. Chazalviel, M. Etman, M. Neumann-Spallart, F. Ozanam, ” 2nd International Conference on Solar Energy Storage and Applied Photochemistry, Cairo, Egypt, January 6-11, 1993.