Supervision of Thesis
- Master: Immunohistochemical expression of P53 in peripheral and central giant cell granulomas and giant cell tumor of the jaws.
Candidate: Dina Khater. Cairo University, 2000
- Master: Imunohistochemical study of syndecan-1 expression in oral squamous cell carcinoma, Candidate:: Ahmed Abdelwahed, El Menia University 2002.
- Master: The influence of garlic as an anticarcinogenic agent on apoptotic potential during oral carcinogenesis in albino rats.
Candidate: Shaimaa Omar, Cairo University, 2007
- Master: Immunohistochemical expression of nm23 protein (metastatic suppressor protein) in squamous cell carcinoma and mucoepidermoid carcinoma.
Candidate: Amal Mansour, El-Fateh University, Libya 2010
- Master: Immunohistochemical profile of cancer stem cells in oral sarcomas.
Candidate: Marnal Ahmed, Miser International University 2010
- Master: Immunohistochemical Assessment of Cancer Stem Cells in Malignant Salivary Gland Tumors.
Candidate: Omnia Ibrahim, 6 October University 2011
- Master: Immunohistochemical expression of C-KIT (CD117) protein in salivary gland tumors.
Candidate: Eman Aly, El-Fateh University, Lybia 2011
- Master: Odontogenic myxoma versus prepheral myxoma: immuonohistochemical study.
Candidate: Shimaa Hamza, Cairo University 2012.
- Doctoral degree: Correlation between cancer stem cells and angiogenesis in mucoepidermoid carcinoma using double immunostaining
Candidate: Heba Ahmed, Cairo University 2013
- Master: Detection of Cancer Stem Cells in the most common head and neck non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma using CD34 (in vitro study)
Candidate: Hadya Nabil, Beniswif University 2014
- Doctoral degree: The effect of diode laser biostimulation compared to teriparatide in induced osteoporosis in rats (animal study)
Candidate: Shimaa Hamza, Cairo University 2016
- Doctoral degree: Effect of sinapic acid versus Nano-sinapic acid on human squamous cell line (an in vireo comparative study).
Candidate: Gihan Abdelnaser, El Menia University 2016.
- Master: Assessment the effect of Curcumin and its nanoparticles on squamous cell carcinoma cell line
Candidate: Ibrahim Mohamed, El Menia University 2017.
- Master: Immunohistochemical Study of Claudine – 4 in Oral Squamous cell Carcinoma.
Candidate: Salah Eldin Salem, Cairo University 2012
- Doctoral degree: Perlican, Sindecan-1 and KI-67 Expression in Odontogenic Tumors and their relationship to biological behavior.
Candidate: Omnia Ibrahim, Tanta University 2012.
- Master: An immunohistochemical study to detect FAS and Ki-67 in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma Cases.
Candidate: , Ola Hassan, Cairo University,2012
- Doctoral degree: An Experimental Study of the combined effect of Korestin and Cisplatin on Human Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Candidate: Inas Alaa Eldin, El Menia University 2014
- Doctoral degree: Detection of Human Papilloma Virus (HIV) and Epshetin-Barr Virus in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Ameloblastoma: PCR Study
Candidate: Hanan Gamal, El Menia University, 2014
- Master: Immunohistochemical Expression of Embryonic Tumor indicator (EMMPRIN) as well as Image Analysis in Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
Candidate: Heba Khaled, Cairo University 2014.
- Doctoral degree: The role of hypoxia in angiogenesis and Development of Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma: Clinical and immunohistochemical study.
Candidate: Heba Yosef, Tanta University 2014
- Master: Immunohistochemical expression of Phosphatidyl-inositol-30 kinase (PI3K)/AKt2 in Oral epithelial dysplasia and Squamous cell Carcinoma.
Candidate: Mohamed Osama, Cairo University 2014.
- Master: Immunohistochemical Expression of Laminin 5 Gamma 2 in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Candidate: Gihan Abdelnasser, El Menia University, 2015.
- Master: Efficacy of nanogold-conjugated cetuximab on hamster buccal pouch carcinoma.
Candidate: Ashraf Shamia Alazhar University, 2015.
- Doctoral degree: Study the roles of mucin, matrix metalloproteinase 9 and vascular endothelial growth factor proteins in salivary gland tumors.
Candidate: Kamal Abdelrahman, Alazhar University, 2015.
- Doctoral degree: Distinct expression patterns of hypoxia inducible factor- 1 α (HIF- 1α) and CD34 proteins in odontogenic tumors.
Candidate: Amr Ibrahim, Alazhar University, 2015.
- Doctoral degree: Immunohistochemical evaluation of rhe possible effects of Caffeine on Salivary Glands of Adult Albino Rts using Annrxin A5 Marker.
Candidate: Afaf Darwish, El Menia University, 2016.
- Master: Evaluation of Cortactin and CD44 in Oral Epithelial Dysplasia and Oral Squamous cell Carcinoma and their role in its metastasis.
Candidate: Yomna Mohamed, Tanta University 2016.
- Doctoral degree: Effect of vitamin E on differentiation of dental follicle stem cells treated with nicotine.
Candidate: Salwa Mahmoud, , Alazhar University, 2016.
- Doctoral degree: Cytotoxicity of Gold Nanoparticles on Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Cell Line.
Candidate: Mai Ibrahim, El Menia University, 2016.
- Master: Expression of BCL 2 Associated Athanogene-1 (BAG !) and Heat Shock Protein 70 in Human Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Candidate: Mai Hafez Ein Shams University, 2016.
- Doctoral degree: Apoptosis-inducing activity of cisplatin conjugated nanogold as a treatment modality on hamster buccal pouch carcinoma.
Candidate: Ahmed Abdelshakour, Alazhar University 2016.
- Master: Immunohistochemical Expression of Octamer -Binding Protin 4 in Oral Epithelial Dysplasia Induced inExperimental Rats (An Animal Study).
Candidate: Maged Aly, Cairo University 2017.
- Doctoral degree: Effect of Genistein and Oxaliplatin on Cancer Stem Cells in Oral Squamous cell Carcinoma: An Experimental Study.
Candidate: Ahmed Ataa, Alexandria University 2017.
- Master: Effect of oxygenated water as a new chemoperventive modality on experimentally induced hamster buccal pouch carcinogensis (Histological and immuno-histochemical study).
Candidate: Amr Mahmoud, Alazhar University, 2017.
- Doctoral degree: The therapeutic effects of 5-fluorouracil, camptothecin and pd173074loaded to gold nanoparticles in comparison to their free forms in induced oral squamous cell carcinoma (experimental study.
Candidate: Hend Helmy, Alexandria University 2018.
- Master: Therapeutic efficacy of vitamin D on acrylamide induced striated muscles dystrophy of rats tongue (histological and histochemical study).
Candidate: Abdelhamid Salah, Alazhar University 2018.
- Master: Evaluation of the effect of propolis on human laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma cell line.
Candidate: Ehab Magdy, El Menia University 2019.